Tewa, the Nepal women's fund is looking for qualified and result oriented Nepali citizen for the following position. The detailed terms of reference and job requirements for the position can be found in Tewa's or by contacting Srijana Thapa Pathak at the Tewa office. Applications from interested and qualified candidates with (i) a letter of interest with pp photograph and (ii) a recent CV should reach the following address latest by 15th May 2013
Postal Address: Tewa, P.O. Box 11 Lalitpur, Nepal
Program Officer-Tewa Centre (PO-TC)
The application will require to mention the subject as "Application for the position of PO-TC " and it should be addressed to "Development Director ". Only short listed candidates will be contacted by Tewa by 20th May 2013 for a selection process.
Salary and other staff benefits will be according to Tewa's HR rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Requires a minimum Bachelors degree
• Having driving license for motorcycle/scooter/vehicle will be advantageous
• The position requires competent management, PR, inter-personal and astute economic sensibilities
The Program Officer -Tewa Centre will be responsible for:
• Promoting the Tewa Centre to ensure optimal use of its facilities
• Management and necessary oversight of Tewa Centre personnels
• Management and overseeing of housekeeping and related responsibilities
• Organizing necessary and required logistics
• Overall supervision and upkeep of the Tewa Centre.