Hamro palo (her turn) a not-for profit organization invites applications from qualified and competent Nepalese candidates for the position of Field Coordinator. This position is based in Gorkha and Sindhupalchowk.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate from a recognized Board/University
- Willing to travel to remote and rural VDCs within Gorkha and Sindhupalchwok districts,
- At least 2 year of progressive working experience in the issues of women and adolescents,
- Significant knowledge of local context ability to create partnership,synergy with stakeholders,
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work independently or as a team player,
- General computer skills are essential- Internet, emails and MS EXCEL and MS Word,
- Prior experience of survey,research will be and added advantage,
- Focused individual with capacity to plan and manage in a multiple deadline working environment
- Coordination of activities with rural schools, service providers, trainers, officials, local organizations, management and other stakeholders
- Conduct baseline surveys, impact assessments, interviews
- Collecting, compiling and translating evaluation data (including filling in data from questionnaires),
- Translations and typing in English and Nepali,
- Assist program coordinator in conducting program and preparing report,
- Prepare database of school information including number of students, teachers and others,
- Support admin team as and when required, such procurement of materials and supplies,
- Representing the program and networking with relevant organizations and individuals in Kathmandu and in the field.
Interested candidates are requested to send through their CV ( not more than 2 pages) along with a cover letter and two reference to email@example.com by 18 December 2016.
Please mention in the subject whether you are applying for Gorkha or Sindhpalchowk.Incomplete applications or those longer than the required page length will not be considered.
Hamro Palo is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.