Children Area Manager
The largest luxury mall in the country, Civil Mall, situated in the heart of Kathmandu, Sundhara, is the ultimate destination for your shopping and entertainment needs. Civil Mall opened its door for shopaholics and those looking for entertainment and recreational activities, in the last quarter of 2010 and since then there has been no looking back.
Civil Mall is a perfect blend of modern architecture, one stop shopping experience and irresistible charm. The chic, sharp and cutting edge feel of the indoor is well balanced by the laid back and green ambience of the outdoor plaza, with kiosks, green plants and beautiful lighting.
This nine floors tall building is an enigma in itself. The ground floor boasts of a mini golf course, next five floors accommodate 175 stores, supplying a diverse selection of various brands, covering fashion, home appliances, electronics, accessories, shoes, bags and more. The sixth floor is all about food and fun time for kids and seventh and eighth floors are for movie buffs. With anything you could possibly wish for under one roof, Civil Malls stands true to its tagline, “There is something for everyone.”
Civil Mall seeks for highly motivated, competent, performance and result oriented professionals for the following post.
CHILDREN AREA MANAGER (1)
- Conceptualizes the broad goals of the PLAY AREA and plan accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total program.
- Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the play area.
- Encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning, child growth and development.
- Display the highest ethical and professional behavior and standards when working with children, parents and associates.
- Supervise play area facilities, including repairs and minor construction
Interested candidates can send their application with their CV, expected salary and recent PP Photo not later than 10th August 2013 to: email@example.com