|mesothelioma survival rates||1006.56||20|
|structured settlement annuity companies||866.35||20|
|mesothelioma attorneys california||844.74||10|
|structured settlements annuities||834.68||10|
|structured settlement buyer||811.81||30|
|small business administration sba||762.46||70|
|structured settlement purchasers||745.99||10|
|wisconsin mesothelioma attorney||708.80||10|
Documents Required: CV (Resume), Cover Letter, PP size photo, Copy of Academic Certificate, Copy of Citizenship Certificate
Job Category : Various
Job Type : Full Time
Educational Qualification: Various according to position
Posted Date : 2016-11-21
Expiry Date : 2016-12-21
I got a USA study visa now. But I need a student loan to go to USA. I did not know how to get student loan in USA. Is it possible to take loan from bank ? I ask you to idea if you have any ? So that I plan to go to study in USA.
I need to know about
1. Process of student loan
2. Documents need for student loan
3. Tips to get student loan
Place of assignment: Sindhupalchok or Gorkha, Nepal
Reporting to: Project Manager
Starting date: ASAP
People in Need (PIN) is an international non – governmental organization with headquarters in Prague, the Czech Republic. In its 20 years of history, PIN was working in over 40 countries in relief, development and human rights and democracy support projects. People in Need is a member of the Alliance 2015 – European NGO Network. For more information visit www.peopleinneed.cz. After the earthquake in Nepal in April 2015, PIN joined the emergency response to support the most affected communities in Nepal.
Protection Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects related to protection project, including reporting, administration and delivery of activities according to the project timeline. Project Managers report directly to programme managers and are expected to have a high degree of responsibility related to the overall coordination and delivery of the project.
- Oversee the timely delivery of the project according to proposal an ensure compliance with all donor’s requirements.
- Manage and oversee diverse protection team that will conduct protection activities and ensure their professionalism, efficiency, and compliance with donor requirements and staff policy.
- Close collaboration with other PIN teams on project delivery.
- Strengthening and support the communities in developing SGBV referral mechanism, committees’ capacity building.
- Coordination between, mobilization and activation of local networks and relevant bodies.
- Monitor protection situation in projects sites, identify and immediately communicate needs and gaps in service provisions.
- Support communities in adequately addressing and mitigating the risks.
- Coordination with other organizations, government officials, and other stakeholders.
- Represent PIN professionally to donors, local partners, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and evaluate the project continually to ensure quality.
- Network and develop strategic partnerships with other organizations.
- Prepare and draft documentation, assessments, and reports according to projects’ needs.
- Efficiently and effectively recruit, manage and evaluate project staff in accordance with PIN’S policies and practices.
- Create realistic and efficient work plans for staff that include activities necessary to complete the project.
- Monitor the progress and follow up on the work plans and mitigate gaps and challenges.
- Ensure PIN’s resources are utilized efficiently, effectively and for work purposes only.
- Maintain efficient office operations and professional work environment in the office and in the field.
- Bachelors degree with at least 4 years of relevant work experience or Masters degree with two years relevant work experience.
- Work experience in rural and remote areas. Willingness to travel to field and monitor activities.
- Knowledge of SGBV, girls’ and women’s rights, child protection, relevant legal provisions.
- Prior experience with large institutional donors preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills – written and spoken.
- Strong problem solving abilities and capacity to solve complex issues related to project’s delivery.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Empathy and stress resilience.
- Detail orientation and ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Sound knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Additional language proficiency (e.g. Tamang) preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international team
- On the job training and mentoring
Interested candidates please deliver your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 18th November , 2016. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
PIN promotes equal opportunities. Women, Dalit and janajati candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development agency that exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities. Mercy Corps works in more than 40 countries, and has been present in Nepal since 2005. In Nepal, Mercy Corps works to build the absorptive, adaptive, and transformative potential of vulnerable individuals and communities across the country. Through a systems-based approach to market development, financial services access, disaster risk reduction, climate change adaptation, and youth engagement, Mercy Corps builds resilience among target communities.
Mercy Corps invites applications from all interested and potential Nepali candidates for the following position:
Environmental Compliance Manager -1 (Kathmandu based with frequent travel to program districts).
Please refer to nepal.mercycorps.org for the full position description.
“Fostering a diverse and open workplace is an important part of Mercy Corps’ vision, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, especially women and members of disadvantaged groups to apply. Mercy Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer”.
Interested candidates are requested to submit cover letter and Mercy Corps Application Form available at http://nepal.mercycorps.org by COB November 13, 2016 to the address below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Attn: Human Resources Department
[Please mention the title of the Position and location on the subject line of the e-mail while applying]
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org