|Experience||:||5 years' professional work experience|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Banking / Financial Services|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master Degree (preferably a MBA)|
|Expiry Date||:||2016-07-07 - 7 Days Left|
• Develop and manage annual plan, expected key results and team performance standards consistent with administrative needs, in the context of national laws, organizational strategy. annual plan objectives and HKI requirements.
• Provide overall financial management of administration and program resources including multiyear projection, planning of expenditure commitments and budget compliance.
• Advise the program teams on financial procedures, financial position and resource availability.
• Ensure maintenance of timely and accurate accounts and financial internal control in Kathmandu and distnictiNGO offices.
• Ensure maintenance of updated records regarding budgetary/financial information of the organization in prescribed financial formats.
Requirement for the role
• Must have a Minimum of Master Degree (preferably a MBA).
• At least 5 years' professional work experience in similar organizations, including experience of Fnance, Grants and Contracts.
• Experience managing finance accounting software packages.
• Demonstrated experience in managing multiple funds, partners and supervising the
• Practical experience developing/ revising and/or adapting financial
policies and procedures.
• Knowledge and experience managing compliance to diverse donors.
Apply Instruction:Application Procedures:
Interested candidates are eligible to apply.
Submission to: Nepalrecruitment@hki.org
A cover letter clearly describing your experiences and competencies that meet the position requirement 0 Updated CV
Minimum of two reference contact details (mobile and e-mail). including current employer Deadline for Submission: COB 7" July, 2016.
Only shod-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International I Nepal promotes workforce with diversity and applies positive discrimination to women candidates and candidates from Debt, Janajati, Madhesil Terai and other minority communities.